WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user’s preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising “banner” to arrive.
Our sites may also have links to social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter). CONSULTORIA ASFALIA SL does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we recommend reviewing their own cookie policies.
This website uses “cookies” in the following ways:
- Google ANALYTICS cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. and that collects information about the web pages consulted, at what time, what Web browser, etc. Subsequently, this information is sent to the servers of Google Inc.
- Application cookies, “Add-this”: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this collects statistical information about your browsing to provide advertising tailored to your browsing habits on this website or elsewhere.
- WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website, for example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to create browsing profiles and be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, by means of an analytical cookie, the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user would be controlled, which is the most accepted product, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria, for example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through advertising management, to store behaviour information through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming
According to term:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
These cookies must comply with the RGPD-UE-2016/679, the LOPD-3/2018 of Guarantee of Digital Rights and the regulations of the LSSI-CE-34/2002.
OWN COOKIES IN USE:
The following cookies, among others, have been allowed when visiting this website:
Stores consent about cookies.
EXTERNAL COOKIES IN USE:
Some cookies in use:
Stores and counts visited pages.
Reads and filters bot requests.
Stores and counts page views.
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO USE THEM?
The sentence of the Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union, of October 1, 2019, must be interpreted in the sense that consent is not validly given when the storage of information, or access to information already stored in the terminal equipment of the user of an internet website, through cookies it is authorized by means of a box marked by default from which the user has to remove the mark in case he wants to reject its use. In this sense, the authorization must be based on an explicit consent through an explicit acceptance check, a rejection button by the user and a More information button of the exposed cookies. This interpretation cannot vary depending on whether the information stored or consulted in the user’s terminal of an Internet site contains personal data or not.
The Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union also provides in this sentence that the information that the service supplier must provide to the user of an internet website must include the time that the cookies will remain active and the possibility that third parties can access the information they store. This requirement is established by the modified version of Directive 2009/136, which modifies article 5, section 3, of Directive 2002/58/EU, and by the AEPD Guide of July 2020.
- Configuration of cookies of Internet Explorer.
- Configuration of cookies of Firefox.
- Configuration of cookies of Google Chrome.
- Configuration of cookies of Safari.
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully comply with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, which is usually found in the Options menu, in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information.)
- WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at:
www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
UPDATE ON COOKIES: NOVEMBER 24, 2022.